This level includes:
● Video Lesson 33 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids.
● Video Lesson 34 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids.
● Video Lesson 35 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids.
These 10-minute video lessons take you into therapy sessions with babies and young children with hearing loss so that you may observe first-hand how to develop identical weekly targets.
In the Standard Tier, each Video Lesson comes with
● a Lesson Plan
● a Feedback Form
● Video requests as specified
What you and your child will learn:
At the end of this plan, you will
1. Recognise syllables in words.
2. Talk using more difficult 2-step commands.
At the end of this plan your baby or young child will
1. Request for his hearing devices when they come off (hearing aids/ speech processors) as applicable.
2. Identify familiar words based on differences in the number of syllables.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of the preposition ‘under’ in context.
4. Say “___ broke.” in answer to the Question form: “What happened___?”
5. Identify a colour name.