This level includes:
● Video Lesson 21 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids.
● Video Lesson 22 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids.
● Video Lesson 23 with speech processors or continuing with hearing aids.
These 8-10 minute video lessons take you into therapy sessions with babies and young children with hearing loss so that you may observe first-hand how to develop identical weekly targets.
In the Standard Tier, each Video Lesson comes with
● a Lesson Plan
● a Feedback Form
● Video requests as specified
You will also receive a questionnaire “You and Your Baby with Hearing Loss” in 3 parts with this module.
What you and your child will learn:
At the end of this plan, you will
- stimulate your child’s growing imagination.
- do simple household chores involving your child as appropriate.
- take your child out and about with you regularly.
At the end of this plan your baby or young child will
- follow simple commands related to someone other than himself.
- identify 2 body parts.
- identify some food names.
- imitate as many of Ling’s 6 sounds as she is developmentally ready to say.
- call out to you and or your partner by name.
- play imaginatively.
- identify the square shape.